Monday, June 2, 2008

Day 5




YEAH!!!!she is doing so much better. She is such a sweet little pup. I love her so and wish that she was kissable ( I kissed her head anyway!) She is drying up very nicely and loves her new daddy too. She made a "umph" sound and went to the front door. I hurried and put her collar and leash on and took her to Al. I ran back in to get my shoes on and brought Carlee back out with me. Al had taken Maggy off of her leash in the fenced back yard. Maggy was just barely walking and then I squeezed one of Carlee's toys and SHE BARKED....only once but she has a voice. She also took off after Carlee and her toy. I just love her so, even Carlee looks like she wants to try. I did however notice a large bump under her skin on her chest. It was fleshy and now it is purplish in color. One of my dearest friends told me that maybe it was a boil...I will keep an eye on it.



No comments: